Monday 10 February 2014

Friendly letter 
Address:
Block 123
Ang Mo Kio Avenue 2
#11-211
Singapore 560123 

8 February 2014

  Dear Wilson,
                          How have you been studying in Los Angles? Is it awesome? Do you know that a riot happened in Singapore at Little India recently? It was horrific! I never expected something to happen like this in Singapore. It all took place after a driver whom was driving a private bus which knocked onto an Indian national Sakthivel Kumaravelu, 33, at the junction of Race Course Road and Tekka Land.

                         I wonder why would the riot start? I don't think this is necessary ! They are here to work not to create a chaos. Tourist would have a bad impression and will be afraid to visit Singapore after they had heard this news. They would think that Singapore is an unsafe place. Some of the crowd even dare to flip the police cars when they arrived! I really pity those policemen in the car. The crowd were absolutely unreasonable. Argh! I am very annoyed by this incident. 

                           Ok, I can't carry on further as I have a tuition to attend to. Hopefully this riot would not happen again to Singapore. Do write me an email when you see this. Feel free to ask me for the link if you want to see the news of the riot. 

Love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment